May 14, 2011

Tami's "Lime" Chicken

I say "Lime" because when I went to make this I realized I had lemon juice instead of lime juice. So the recipe I made was actually for lemon chicken. It is good either way! This chicken recipe is easy and a crowd pleaser. It is very versitile. You can use it for tacos, salads or however you like! It is also good just on it's own.




Tami's Lime Chicken (or lemon)

1/2 c. fresh lime or lemon juice
1/2 c. white vinegar
1/2 c. oil ( I used about half this)
1/2 c. soy sauce
1 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 c. worcestershire sauce
1/4 c. sesame seeds
6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Mix all ingredients. Marinate chicken for 3 hours or overnight (the longer the better in my opinion). Barbeque chicken. Serve whole or slice into thin slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment