April 3, 2011

Ham, Cheese, and Potato Quiche

This is one of our all time favorite Quiche's. Chase request this about once a month. I love it because you can eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I love eating breakfast foods for dinner, its always been one of my favorite things to do! One of my all time favorite foods is potato's, so the fact that this quiche has a potato crust instead of pie crust is just divine! This is one of my to go to meal when feeding people breakfast for Sunday mornings, so quick and easy. Enjoy!

24 oz pkg frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
1/2 c. butter
6 eggs
1 c. whipping cream
1 tsp. Lawry's seasoned salt
3 c. cubed ham
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 c. shredded Swiss cheese

Mix hash browns and melted butter. Put in bottom and sides of a 9x13 pan and bake at 325 for 25 minutes

Mix ham and cheese together and put on top of potatoes. Mix eggs, cream, and salt and pour over ham and cheese.
Bake for 40 minutes. serve hot

1 comment:

  1. Was this posted by Brooke or Dana? I thought it was Dana but then it said posted by Brooke. This is so delicious any time of day!

    ReplyDelete