April 21, 2011

Mexican Corn Dip

This dip is YUMMY and easy.  I made it for a baby shower.  Then we finished off the left overs at my parents house during General Conference.  I accidentally put in double the jalapeno's which made it a little spicier than usual.  Luckily we like spice around here.  So here you go...
Mexican Corn Dip
2 (11oz) cans of Mexican corn with red peepers, drained
1/2 a 4oz can diced jalapeno, drained
2 c. mayonnaise (I used light - I always use light)
2 c. shredded Mexican-style cheese
1/12 c. shredded Parmesan cheese

 Mix everything together and put in greased (I used pam) casserole dish.  Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.  Then serve them up with some yummy chips.
I must warn you that you will probably eat too much of this.  I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment