April 14, 2011

Sweet and Spicy Crockpot Chicken

Since I work full time I am all about the easy meals. One of my favorite kitchen essentials is the crockpot. I love my crockpot and what I love even more then my crockpot is amazing, delicious, recipes that I can make using my crock pot. This chicken is divine. So good! Perfect for taco night, burrito night, chicken salad night, basically any night you feel like chicken!

1 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
14 oz can of petite diced tomatoes, undrained
1/3 c. brown sugar
1/4 to 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper

Coat the inside of your crockpot with nonstick cooking spray. Place all ingredients in the crockpot. Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8-10 hours or until chick shreds easily with fork. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve in corn or flour tortillas.

No comments:

Post a Comment