June 28, 2011

Apple Dip

This recipe is not in the cookbook, but it is a must in our house so I thought I would blog about it. I make this often, for one it makes me eat my apples :) and Chase is obsessed with it. He seriously would eat it with just a spoon if I let him. It makes a lot so I love making it and taking some to work for snacks during the day. It is the perfect snack for our monday night get togethers to watch the bachelor :)


2 pkg cream cheese Softened at room temperature

1/4 Cup of sugar

1/2 tsp of vanilla

1 1/2 C. of Brown Sugar

Mix together and then add 1 cup of grape nuts.


The grape nuts are perfect in this! it gives it that great crunch, I have seen people who also use toffee chips as well. You can chill in fridge or just eat it right away. Enjoy!






1 comment: